Responsibility for defining, planning and carrying out the buying and designing for Massimo Dutti Woman´s Accesories, including budget management and consumer knowledge in order to meet the sales, mark-up and initial sales targets.
Planning the buying structure and product selection
• To analyse the previous year’s sales and the season’s key trends in order to identify the principal sales requirements.
• To put forward an initial proposal for the collection structure to the design department, organised by blocks in accordance with the store arrival dates. This structure must cover the sales needs, defining the type of models required, grouped by sub-families and specifying the necessary materials (this phase does not include price or quantity decisions).
• To plan which suppliers will be involved in producing the collection (taking into account factors such as their production capacity and standards, etc.).
• To work with the design team on the final product selection, taking into consideration factors such as time, the season’s key trends and sales requirements in accordance with the previous year’s sales.
• To define the final buying structure once the product has been selected and the budget has been sent by the management control department for the family and sub-family buying. To assign each style put forward by the design team to the initial planning, making the necessary adjustments and finalising the buying structure. This structure requires decisions on how many items are to be made per model
and keeping constant checks on the RRP, mark up and units, in order to comply with the management control budget.
Negotiating and planning with suppliers (and monitoring production)
• To assign each item to a specific supplier in accordance with their capacity and standard of service. To report needs to extend the supplier
portfolio and requirements regarding products, materials and quantities to the quality team.
• To negotiate prices and delivery dates with suppliers, based on the initial standard and quantity required.
• To monitor production to ensure compliance with the agreed terms and conditions.
• To carry out the sample fittings with the pattern/quality and design teams and to provide the suppliers with feedback in order to adjust and improve the samples.
Monitoring sales and the buying budget
• To monitor the buying budget in accordance with key indicators
• To monitor sales and product decisions such as repetitions, new and special products
Supervising design team
• Search for fashion trends information to be up to date and assure an innovative collection according to the commercial characteristics of
Massimo Dutti brand.
• Inspiration shopping trips to top reference cities for the brand, searching the relevant information for new collections.
• Research, development and selection of the fabrics which are going to be worked with, to simplify the timing of development and guarantee
good finishing of the sample collection.
• To follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements.
• Product development trips to production countries, to guarantee the fulfillment of the timing and qualities.
• To interact with other departments of the brand to get a clear vision of what the collection needs.
Education and experience
Higher education qualification in Economics, Business Administration and Management or Business Studies.
Sensitivity for a Massimo Dutti product and identification with the brand’s style.
Experience in a similar post in the retail sector.
High quality orientation
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
PALACIO DE SAMANIEGO is a fully refurbished Four stars Hotel with high architectural value located in Samaniego, in the heart of La Rioja, Spain which opens its door in September 2020 with 9 luxury suits and a
EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD HERITAGE (EDRH) is a French company activing within a wide range of activities in
France and abroad : Wine, Hospitality and Gastronomy. EDRH operates 3 luxury hotels and 10 restaurants in
Megève, France and will be operating its first hotel in Spain, next to Bodega Macan via its spanish subsidiary
Samaniego Luxury Resort – SLR.
We are looking for the Hotel General Manager of SLR in order to successfully prepare, launch and operates the
The Hotel General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with all departments. Responsible for overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Manage all aspects of the pre-opening period (including operations, IT systems, hiring staff, BP, sales…)
Oversee the operations functions of the hotel
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating
Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for
essential equipments and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with all department for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
PREREQUISITES AND SKILLS
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive handson experience. Available to work when needed.
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or repositioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience,
ideally including experience in remote locations. And experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
- Speaking spanish and English. French is a plus
“Bershka’s public is characterized by adventurous young people, who are aware of the latest trends and are interested in music, social networks and new technologies.”
At Bershka – a brand that promotes equal opportunities – we like our employees’ work to reflect the brand’s street style identity and vibrant philosophy. We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Manager to join our e-Commerce team and use Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social, sharing their advanced knowledge of all common web and tech platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Google Search ads 360º.
What would it imply?
- Defining, developing, and implementing the acquisition strategy across all performance channels (Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social) while optimizing the budget according to the main e-commerce goals.
- Defining, planning, and running organic user acquisition campaigns (SEO).
- Carrying out continued A/B testing to find cost-effective ways of driving qualified users to our site and to generate traffic.
- Managing the analysis, reporting, and optimization of advertising activities.
- Identifying and exploit traffic trends using Analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Overseeing attribution measurement tools, as well as UA automation tools.
- Finding and developing new advertising opportunities across the markets.
- Managing and supervising external agencies and partners.
How do we imagine you?
- With 3 years of experience in performance marketing for international businesses in a market similar to that of Bershka.
- We would like you to have strong analytical skills, experience with reporting, driving insights and data-driven optimization.
- With work experience in an omnichannel retail environment to be able to optimize online media performance to increase offline sales. Enthusiastic about MTA and MMM.
- With knowledge in predictive modelling and forecasting methods, understanding of A/B testing, and incremental measurement.
- Ideally, with experience on data mining and ETL, and an advanced level in Google Analytics, SQL and R/python programming.
- We also imagine you as a good communicator with a great capacity for teamwork in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- If you think you’re the right person for the job, we are looking forward to meeting you.
A little bit About Us …
In 1998, the Inditex Group created Bershka, a brand with an innovative sales format, in response to an emerging younger, dynamic and more demanding public with a passion for the latest trends.
After 19 years of experience, we continue to grow; there are more than 1,000 stores in over 70 countries.
Our brand is aimed towards young, outgoing and fashion-conscious people. Our customers are aware of the latest trends in music, fashion, culture, and technology, and constantly access this information and communicate through social media.Read More