Performance Marketing Manager
“Bershka’s public is characterized by adventurous young people, who are aware of the latest trends and are interested in music, social networks and new technologies.”
At Bershka – a brand that promotes equal opportunities – we like our employees’ work to reflect the brand’s street style identity and vibrant philosophy. We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Manager to join our e-Commerce team and use Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social, sharing their advanced knowledge of all common web and tech platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Google Search ads 360º.
What would it imply?
- Defining, developing, and implementing the acquisition strategy across all performance channels (Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social) while optimizing the budget according to the main e-commerce goals.
- Defining, planning, and running organic user acquisition campaigns (SEO).
- Carrying out continued A/B testing to find cost-effective ways of driving qualified users to our site and to generate traffic.
- Managing the analysis, reporting, and optimization of advertising activities.
- Identifying and exploit traffic trends using Analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Overseeing attribution measurement tools, as well as UA automation tools.
- Finding and developing new advertising opportunities across the markets.
- Managing and supervising external agencies and partners.
How do we imagine you?
- With 3 years of experience in performance marketing for international businesses in a market similar to that of Bershka.
- We would like you to have strong analytical skills, experience with reporting, driving insights and data-driven optimization.
- With work experience in an omnichannel retail environment to be able to optimize online media performance to increase offline sales. Enthusiastic about MTA and MMM.
- With knowledge in predictive modelling and forecasting methods, understanding of A/B testing, and incremental measurement.
- Ideally, with experience on data mining and ETL, and an advanced level in Google Analytics, SQL and R/python programming.
- We also imagine you as a good communicator with a great capacity for teamwork in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- If you think you’re the right person for the job, we are looking forward to meeting you.
A little bit About Us …
In 1998, the Inditex Group created Bershka, a brand with an innovative sales format, in response to an emerging younger, dynamic and more demanding public with a passion for the latest trends.
After 19 years of experience, we continue to grow; there are more than 1,000 stores in over 70 countries.
Our brand is aimed towards young, outgoing and fashion-conscious people. Our customers are aware of the latest trends in music, fashion, culture, and technology, and constantly access this information and communicate through social media.
- Client: ThemeForest
- Service: Branding
- Date: enero 22, 2019